Although Rock's Roofing Inc. specializes in shingle and flat roof installation and repair, we do provide many other services for our Denver Metro and Front Range Colorado customers:
- Re-roof for shingles, concrete tiles, shake shingles, metal or flat roofs
- Leak Repair
- Spot Repair
- Facia and Soffit Repair
- Ridge Repair
- Vent and Pipe Jack Ventilation
- Swamp Cooler Leaks and Repairs
- Flashing Installation and Repair
- Seamless Gutters - Repair and cleaning
- Valley Installation and Repair
- Skylight Installation and Repair
- Chimney Repair
- Maintenance Program
We had some downspout relocation done on our school and the workmanship was excellent, professional as well as the debris removal, price and the quality. The installer's were courteous and we will be using Rock's Roofing, Inc. in the future as well as recommending them to our friends and family. -Most Precious Blood Catholic School
In addition to being professional, courteous, and reliable, Rock's Roofing, Inc. is committed to performing quality roofing repairs. We will repair wind damage, seal chimneys, vents, and skylights, and even install custom gutters to keep your home nice and water-tight. We will also install concrete, sheet metal, or asphalt composite roofing if you want to upgrade or simply replace the roof that you already have. We also offer a comprehensive maintenance program to keep your roof in prime condition for years to come.
Raising Your Roof Awareness: The Importance of Preventative Roof Maintenance to keep the life expectancy of your roof and gutters!
As a homeowner, you understand the importance of preventative roof maintenance. Similar to maintaining your vehicle, roofing experts encourage homeowners to have their roof inspected regularly to avoid or reduce costly damage and expensive replacement costs.
Now is a good time to inspect your roof and your roof gutters and downspouts for signs of possible damage. Powerful thunderstorms bring hail, heavy rain, and strong winds - all of which can easily damage your roof. For example, water leaking from roofs often takes quite some time to reach the ceiling where it becomes noticeable. By this time, extensive internal damage to the roof's layers may have already been done.
A professional roofing company can not only identify problem areas in your roof but also help educate you on what the early signs of damage may look like. Did you know that curled up edges and missing or worn granules on asphalt shingles can be signs that the roof has experienced damage? This is just one example of how roofing experts can help you learn to identify potential problems.
With our Maintenance Program we will:
- Perform maintenance checks and seal pipes
- Inspect if drainage is properly flowing
- Provide you with a detailed inspection report so you can avoid future surprises and protect your roof now
- We will even clean out all your gutters for FREE with the purchase of a maintenance agreement.
Cost for one season is around $225. Costs may vary depending on size of roof and condition. Call us soon to schedule a maintenance check and gutter cleaning.
Why it is important to maintain your roof:
- Not fixing small problems now, makes for bigger problems later.
- Avoid sudden surprises when the weather turns bad. Freeze-thaw, sun and water can damage already vulnerable areas.
- Building settlement and other structural movement will impact your roof.
Also included in your program are these bonuses!
- FREE emergency storm damage inspections
- FREE estimates on any roofing service
- FREE gutter cleaning with your inspection
- Emergency priority service
- Detailed inspection report
- FREE transfer of your program if you are buying or selling your property
- Plus, receive a credit of the program fee towards any service if there are any leaks during the service period of your program
Whether you need a flat roof installed, a skylight sealed, or an asphalt composite roof re-done, Rock's Roofing, Inc. is ready to work with you to ensure that all your roofing needs are met. Consider calling us at Rock's Roofing, Inc. to discuss your roofing wants, needs, and goals.