Roof Inspections from the Leading Commercial Roofing Contractors in Denver, CO
Safeguard your commercial roof with a full roof inspection
Commercial roof inspection is vital to keep the roofing system on your commercial property in excellent condition because it is necessary to protect the roof’s structure and the contents of the building. Ensuring the continued integrity of your roof begins with an annual commercial roof inspection. A complete inspection by a commercial roofing professional can detect and deter minor problems before they become expensive projects and repairs.
As a leading commercial roofing company in Denver, CO, Rocks Roofing offers full roof inspection services for all types of commercial buildings. Our roofing professionals are experienced, qualified, and trained to inspect and evaluate any commercial roofing system including built-up, modified bitumen, single-ply membrane, metal, shingle, or tile roofs – flat or sloped. We have over 50 years experience in commercial roofing installation, repair, replacement, inspection and maintenance in the Denver metro area and Colorado Front Range.
All of our inspections are conducted on the roof, with full reports of any problems areas we detect. This includes any existing damage or wear and tear or other issues that could evolve into potential damage in the short or long term. A written report and checklist of our inspection will be provided, including recommendations for repairs or replacement. Denver commercial property owners and managers know they can trust Rocks Roofing to provide exemplary service and honest assessments.
Regular roof inspections will ensure that your commercial roof system will not fail unexpectedly. You can avoid major costs due to business disruption, tenant displacement, damage to equipment, inventory, and other contents of your building.
Call Rocks Roofing today at 303-425-1083 to schedule a 29 Point Commercial Roof Inspection by one of the leading commercial roofing contractors in Denver, CO. You will have peace of mind knowing the exact condition of your commercial roofing system.
Commercial Roof Inspection
29 Point Roof Inspection Checklist
1) Wrinkles in seams patched
2) Full adhesion of all seams
3) Box units have membrane of sides and under counter flashing
4) Box units are 9” minimum height
5) Metal pipe jacks are wrapped minimum 9” high
6) Pipes have rain collar installed
7) Pipe jacks have water cutoff and seam caulk applied
8) Seam tapes have minimum 1/4” to 1/2” reveal and or seam caulk and TPO cut edges sealed
9) T-Bar has water cutoff mastic behind membrane and fasteners 12” O.C. plus caulk
10) Ridge installed properly with exposed nail heads sealed
11) No patches within 36” of drain or Target Patch
12) No substantial ponding of water ( 48 hours to evaporate )
Insulation, Metal, Accessories
13) Proper number of screws on plates in field Insulation
14) Proper number of screws and plates at edges and corners of Insulation
15) Thickness of Insulation installed meets municipal code
16) Crickets installed behind box >30” wide
17) Parapet cap installed and cleats engaged
18) Parapet cap metal caulked at seams
19) Walkpad installed per order and at Roof top unit service door and roof access/hatch
20) Satellite or TV antenna reinstalled properly
21) Solar system reinstalled correctly
22) All other accessories reattached to customer satisfaction
23) Pipe jacks painted to match shingle color
24) Exposed nail heads sealed
25) All siding , fascia and parapet cap clean without scratches
26) Plastic removed from all metals
27) Debris removed from landscape and grass
28) Driveway and walkway swept
29) Grounds and membrane rolled with magnet to remove loose metal , screws and nails
Roof Maintenance Denver CO
Increase roof’s lifespan with maintenance
Regular maintenance is important if you want to maximize the lifespan of your commercial roof, once a year is recommended. In Colorado’s seasonal weather, commercial roofs are exposed to various elements that can cause damage. Rainwater, snow, ultraviolet rays, hail, heat, and freezing temperatures can degrade commercial roof materials. The best way to mitigate damage from these elements is to perform annual roof maintenance and inspections. This will ensure that your roof continues to perform as it should and its lifespan is not shortened.
At Rocks Roofing, we have been performing commercial roof maintenance for over 20 years. We give you advance notice of any problems that may be developing, so you can make informed and confident decisions about your roof, and save you costs. If your roof is in need of repairs, we always use the highest quality and reliable materials and workmanship in getting the job done. Also, even though your roof may be many years old, in many cases we can restore your roof simply by using restoration coatings. These coatings are excellent in prolonging the life of your commercial roof and you can avoid a full replacement for years.
With regular maintenance, you can prevent small issues from turning into larger and more expensive roof repairs or replacement.